FAU Masters of Accounting for Professionals and Executives
Get your Masters of Accounting Degree 100% Online, or come to on-campus, weekend lectures.
- The Masters of Accounting is the premier professional graduate degree in Accounting. This program is unique in that you not only get the masters degree in accounting but also a concentration in forensic accounting, the hottest and fastest growing area in accounting
- All courses courses in the online masters of accounting program can be taken over the web. The same online accounting courses come with Saturday morning on-campus lectures, and you can either attend the lectures in person, view them over the web at of your convenience, or participate in them live via web-based video conferencing
- The Program is offered in the FAU College of Business, which has full AACSB and SACS accreditation. The Florida Atlantic University School of Accounting has ranked in the top 10 universities in the United States for its CPA Examination pass rate
- The program includes 27 semester hours of accounting. States require between 10 and 36 hours of accounting (plus other courses) for the CPA certificate. * The entire program consists of 10 courses
- Financial Aid Is readily available for those students that qualify
- Taught by a nationally-recognized panel of faculty